Sondre started dancing when he was 5 years old. At the age of 8 I took part in my first Swing dance competitions and at 13 started teaching locally. In 2007 he went for Norway’s got Talent show and this is when his dance career has really started;
– started competing in Boogie Woogie;
– European Champion titel in Boogie Woogie Juniors class 2010 (Stuttgart, Germany);
– also started dancing and competing in Lindy-hop;
– World Champion titel in Boogie-woogie Juniors class 2011 (Stuttgart, Germany);
– 1 Place European Swing Dance Championship Strictly 2013 (London, UK);
– 1 Place Boogie-woogie Cup 2014 (Munich, Germany);
– 7 Fast feet jack’n’jill victories 2011-2014.
Sondre and Tatiana started dancing, performing, teaching and working together back in 2015. It all began with invitation to teach at Swing Aout Festival (Laroquebrou, France) followed by several dance events mainly in Europe. Appart from performing and teaching, they also represent Norway on the international Boogie Woogie Competitions and take part in local tournaments. During 2016 Sondre and Tanya entered all finals in all competitions we took part in. Currently they are number 1 in the world overall main class boogie woogie ranking list.
They also organize one of the Europe’s biggest pure boogie woogie festival, Boogie Feet’s Festival, together with their danceclub Lesja Dovre Danseteam.